Skilled-nursing pharmacy services that reduce med-pass time and increase patient-care time.
Automated short-cycle dispensing from Symbria Rx Services saves valuable time for your nurses so they can better focus on quality patient care.
How about cost control, reduced readmission, better service, and more? Designed specifically for skilled-nursing providers, our comprehensive medication management program delivers:
- Expert cost management and online access. We help keep costs in check for everyone from patients to providers through formulary management and sophisticated reporting systems, including off-formulary alerts and auto-substitution options. Plus, our streamlined reporting and MySymbria portal provide fast online access to cost, prescribing, and payer data to give you the management power and speed you need.
- Reduced readmissions. We help reduce costly readmissions by promoting patient compliance through our discharge planner and Dispense-to-Home program, which streamline transitions. And we're developing more programs to promote improved transitions.
- Trusted skilled nursing pharmacy expertise and exceptional service. Symbria pharmacists are available 24/7 to answer questions or meet emergency needs. Our Consulting Pharmacists and Nurse Consultants also regularly visit on-site for chart reviews and quality meetings as well as to assist with survey compliance, environmental audits, and nurse education.
- Improved efficiency and safety. Orders are packaged and delivered in pre-sorted seven-day strips identified by patient name, medication name, dosage, date, and administration time, enhancing med-pass accuracy and speed. Our leading-edge CheckPASS technology assures virtually no errors. In addition, all orders are bar-coded for use with electronic medication administration record (eMAR) solutions.
- Less waste, fewer returns. Cycle fill options include one-day or seven-day to minimize waste and returns and help keep up with medication changes.
Contact us today to learn how our skilled-nursing pharmacy services can make life easier for your nurses, safer for your patients, and provide the robust reporting you need.