Resources for senior-living and post-acute care providers
We invite you to download or view our free resources.
White papers and research summaries
- Best practices help SNFs lower readmissions Now Implementing best practices and reducing Clinical Variations have shown promising results in reducing avoidable readmissions and featured in this paper is a pilot design to reduce readmissions in SNF populations.
- 4 Ways to Assure Your Readiness for the Patient-Driven Payment Model Now that RCS-1 has been supplanted by the new proposed rule, called Patient-Driven Payment Model, we should begin to prepare for a future that rewards performance.
- 10 Ways to Prevent Medication Errors. Learn how making a series of relatively straightforward, low-cost changes can help reduce the number of medication errors at your skilled-nursing community.
- Choosing a Med-Pass System: Bingo Cards or Strip Packaging? Senior-living communities can save a significant amount of nurse time when they choose to use strip packaging instead of bingo cards for the oral medications nurses administer to long-term-care and post-acute-care residents.
- Comparison of New Anticoagulants with Warfarin and Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin. Find out about the new oral anticoagulants and the dosing/conversions that you need to administer these agents in place of warfarin and low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH).
- Experience Surveys: Satisfaction Surveys on Steroids. See the seven key differences between experience and satisfaction surveys – and how experience surveys deliver the actionable data you need to improve and promote your community.